lol, expressions. XD I dunno, Lloyd’s face in that first panel. :D

If you haven’t seen it already, I did a comic strip about that classic children’s book A Wrinkle in Time, and it’s up at Tor.com. It’s exactly what happens in A Wrinkle in Time, I swear!

1. Sabreur says:

They have the worst poker faces of all time.

2. Mercy says:

mummys never gonna come back now that dad cut his hair. she will be off finding some new hippy, golden tressed boyfriend

:’(

3. I see that Maggie is doing her best “I’m an innocent puppy dog” impression in the last panel. XD

4. Arabia says:

None of the Ninja Four look like they got much sleep last night. :-)

I hope the sudden reappearance of The Claw isn’t going to get Alistair and Lucy into (more) trouble. With any luck they were under their parents’ eyes all night and couldn’t have POSSIBLY had anything to do with this.

5. mfisherart says:

YES. Yes, that IS what happens in A Wrinkle in Time. I LOVE YOUR MEG.

Oh, yeah, I–yes, there is also this comic, too. But won’t that mean that they’ll think Alistair and Lucy just returned it themselves? Maybe they won’t press charges, but still.

6. Ara says:

Seconded. That’s the first thing that popped into my mind.

7. Peter Hernandez says:

I too was worried about the other two getting in trouble, but…

If the prints don’t fit, they must acquit